Meet CHAOS- Cargo Hatch-panel Ascending Operational System
Video: CHAOS Climbs! Spartronics Team 4915 Level 3 Climb at Auburn Mountainview:
Video: Welcome to Destination Deep Space! This is the 2019 game that CHAOS was built to compete in:
- Climbing System – 4 leg Pneumatic system
- Cargo Chute – Used belts run by motors to fire Cargo
- Intake Mechanism – Bar with Mecanum wheels
FAQs about CHAOSWhat can CHAOS do?
- Level 3 Climb
- Cargo into Cargo ship and low rocket ship
- Like all our robots, CHAOS gets its name from Greek mythology. In Greek myth, Chaos is the name for the primordial emptiness of the universe before anything else came into existence, thematically fitting this year’s space-inspired game Destination Deep Space. CHAOs is also an acronym for Cargo Hatch-panel Ascending Operational System.
- The Climbing system is extremely cool, as can be seen in the video on this page
- 6-Wheel tank drive
- Pneumatic leaks and electrical problems were a consistent problem throughout the season